This is one of the most debatable topics of today’s times. The comparison between Web application and desktop application seems inevitable. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages and choosing between the two can be really daunting. In fact, there was a time where observers had predicted the death of desktop applications owing to the popularity of the web applications. However, no such thing has happened till date. We strongly recommend that you consult with the best web application development company in India and choose an appropriate application based on your business requirement.
Firstly, let us understand what applications mean. A desktop application is basically a computer program that runs on a computer device such as a laptop or a desktop. On the other hand, a web application is delivered to a local device from a remote server over the internet.
If you have vendors, customers and employees outside your own network and if they need to access your database then web application will offer you more benefits. If in case all your users happen to be your internal employees then a desktop application is the most cost effective solution, provided you have high speed access to your network.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements.
You May Also Like
- How did Rotary Club of Ichalkaranji Central get 17000 video views in just 4 days? - January 21, 2018
- How to Target Specific Audience on Facebook Posts? – Facebook Audience Optimization - December 8, 2017
- What is The Best Time to Send Marketing SMS to Your Customers? - November 23, 2017
- Top Facebook Updates That You Need To Know Now! - November 19, 2017
- How to Create Tabs on Your Facebook Business Page? - September 23, 2017