WordPress is a free, 100% customizable shopping cart plug-in, and is one of the most popular CMS in the world. It can be used to make a variety of websites including eCommerce websites that let customers buy products, services and digital downloads online. WordPress started in 2003 and has been downloaded over 2.6 million times.
WordPress makes setting up an eCommerce website design simple through easy to modify templates, and gives users complete control over the look and feel of their online store. Support and video tutorials are available online, as well as forums to answer questions merchants may have. WordPress is an open source project, meaning that it is free to use and that people all over the world can work on it. WordPress is 100% customizable and the uses for eCommerce website design are limitless.
At Satej Infotech we have experts who can provide ecommerce solutions using WordPress.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements.
You May Also Like
- How did Rotary Club of Ichalkaranji Central get 17000 video views in just 4 days? - January 21, 2018
- How to Target Specific Audience on Facebook Posts? – Facebook Audience Optimization - December 8, 2017
- What is The Best Time to Send Marketing SMS to Your Customers? - November 23, 2017
- Top Facebook Updates That You Need To Know Now! - November 19, 2017
- How to Create Tabs on Your Facebook Business Page? - September 23, 2017