The Story of Our Existance

Satej Infotech Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated to provide software solutions that would aid the marketing efforts of our international clients.The plan initially was to make it a 100% export oriented software development centre.

However,we realised that it will be good to help our clients in India who are looking for quality solutions. It was a great chance to give something back to our Indian community.

As a result ended up utilising 70% of our resources (that is people) for our international clients.The remaining 30% is utilised to help clients who are looking for technically sound software as well as help customers who are looking to invest in their marketing.

We try and keep on top of new things. We are always learning about what are new things in the marketing world and which new techniques would help our customers.

What Our Customers Say

“Satej Infotech was previously known as Gayatri Global group.”

our work

html
php
WordPress
WordPress

work process

Our Process is based on our SHARP working methodology. For us this is not some corporate theory but simply a way we do all our work. All the work that we carry out will be…..

sharp
  • S
    PEEDY

    – The work will be done as fast as possible.

  • H
    ONEST

    – We will always work in the best interest of our customer.

  • A
    CCURATE

    – Work in a way as to eliminate all errors.

  • R
    ELIABLE

    – The technology that we use and our coding will be reliable. The process we use means you will get the same reliable result each time, every time.

  • P
    UNCTUAL

    – Once we agree a deadline with our customer, it will be met—-whatever happens.

Sales Improvement Solutions

12

Team Members

10+

Years Team Experience

300+

Happy Clients

350

Projects Done



The Story of Our Existance

Satej Infotech Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated to provide software solutions that would aid the marketing efforts of our international clients.The plan initially was to make it a 100% export oriented software development centre.

As a result ended up utilising 70% of our resources (that is people) for our international clients.The remaining 30% is utilised to help clients who are looking for technically sound software as well as help customers who are looking to invest in their marketing.

our offices
Satej Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
2985, A Ward, Babujamal Road,
Near Mahalaxmi Temple,

Kolhapur 416012
Maharashtra, India
Phone: +91 231 2620003
4/82-83, ,
Madanlal Bohara Market,

Ichalkaranji
416115
Maharashtra, India
Phone: +91 231 2620003
Flat No.2101 A Wing,
Plot No.3 Sector 35 G,

Near Tata Hospital,Kharghar,
Navi Mumbai 410210
Maharashtra, India
Mobile: 9156044824
28/232 Unnat Nagar,
2 off S.V.Road,

Goregaon,
West Mumbai 400104
Maharashtra, India
Mobile: 9156044824