‘Committed to Open Source to foster a strong and growing worldwide community engaged in our achievements’–osCommerce website
‘osCommerce’(open source commerce), was started in March, 2000, in Germany. It is an open source eCommerce CMS. ‘osCommerce’ is a freely available software under the GNU General Public License, and can be used in typical PHP/MySQL environments. It provides internet merchants with the tools to design an eCommerce website, and have their own online store.
‘osCommerce’ has a growing community of over 2,60,000 store owners, developers and service providers, all of whom form an online support network which can assist potential internet merchants at every stage of their eCommerce website design and creation process. The community has uploaded over 7,000 free add-ons which can further customise your online store.
At Satej Infotech we have experts who can provide ecommerce solutions using various Opensource CMS.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements.
You May Also Like
- How did Rotary Club of Ichalkaranji Central get 17000 video views in just 4 days? - January 21, 2018
- How to Target Specific Audience on Facebook Posts? – Facebook Audience Optimization - December 8, 2017
- What is The Best Time to Send Marketing SMS to Your Customers? - November 23, 2017
- Top Facebook Updates That You Need To Know Now! - November 19, 2017
- How to Create Tabs on Your Facebook Business Page? - September 23, 2017